About Me

Seeking His glory every single day. Loving all. Blessed beyond measure.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WILW

So, I've seen my friend katie do this, and I figure it's a great way to remind myself of what I'm loving today.

I'm loving that I leave for Africa in 11 days! I've already bought my 2 months worth of toiletries...which may take up half of my 50 lb limit.
And I'm loving that I get to take these babies with me to hopefully seem something a little more exciting than the turkeys that walk up to our yard...

I'm loving that I am getting to use my OCD packing skills in a whole new way. Moving out of a house AND packing for over 2 months at the same time. My life has revolved around one word recently: Lists.

I'm loving that I got to observe at a nursing home this week. I got some great experience in therapy for swallowing (one of my interests). Also, I finished my 25 hours of recquired observations. I love that.

(don't judge me for putting this picture on here.)

I'm loving that I get to leave the world of materialism for a few months. And not be tempted to buy things such as this.

(Who doesn't need reality check about what really matters every once in a while?)

I'm making an exception. One think I am not loving is that my friends are all graduating this weekend and leaving me in Abilene to rot in grad school by myself. OK, that's a little dramatic. It kind of stinks though having to leave people 2 years in a row now. I'm still not over being seperated from my besties from Pepperdine. This will just add to the pile!

I'll miss yall girls.

and I'm loving that I still miss yall. Because that means yall are great. one time. enough said.

Well, I hope you all are loving your Wednesdays. I just freaked out a little because I thought it was Thursday, and I was writing a WILW post. But it's not. Close call. At therapy this morning the sweet lady with aphasia thought it was 2011. 'Poor thing,' I thought, 'It's 2012, she's so confused.' Well, apparently I may be the one needing therapy.
Happy Wednesday, May 12, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment