About Me

Seeking His glory every single day. Loving all. Blessed beyond measure.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 30, 2011

October--November--DECEMBER!

OCTOBER.

October was a pretty crazy 'school' month, so not much else happened besides reading, writing, and planning therapy! We did find some time to carve pumpkins, just to stay festive!

NOVEMBER.

The family slipped away for 4 days to enjoy a peaceful Thanksgiving at the cabin in Ruidoso.
We {obviously} stayed in our pj's for 3 days straight, and I read my first 'fun' book {thehungergames} in a very long time. I am obsessed and currently half way through the second book. SO GOOD.

DECEMBER.

I was lucky enough to go skiing in Breckenridge with some of the greatest people ever.

 
We got to be fans at the Dew Tour and watch some pretty awesome snowboarding 'slopestyle'!
I am a huge snowboarding fan {even though I ski} and this was absolutely a dream come true. for real.

It was a great eight months, and I was blessed by so many people and experiences.
I could not be more thankful for where God has me right now!
Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment