About Me

Seeking His glory every single day. Loving all. Blessed beyond measure.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

...still catchin' up


AUGUST.
Safari. Enough said.
Sadly, this ended my 3 month stay, and I headed back to Texas.
There really are no words for growth that came from this summer.
God is good all the time.

One week later, I retraced my steps to DFW to fly to Denver {my second favorite place in America} for a fellow pi phi/heidelberg friend's wedding! So much fun. 
Two days after the wedding, one of my best friends, Courtney, flew back to Denver after spending 8 months on a cruise ship as a dancer in the fun broadway-type shows! Adrienne and I met her at the airport with her family (who are practically our family as well). We then spent the entire week catching up, eating a lot, watching friends, and spending time in our favorite place, Grand Lake, CO! 
What a blessing it was to get to spend my first couple of weeks of culture shock with two of my greatest friends. 

SEPTEMBER.

My birthday month! 24...yikes.
We celebrated at Perinis.
yum.

To finish out the month, Court made a spur of the moment trip to TEXAS to stay with me for a week!
I suggest a surprise visit from a best friend to any and all grad school students...this was probably the highlight of my semester.


No comments:

Post a Comment