About Me

Seeking His glory every single day. Loving all. Blessed beyond measure.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

happy birthday to the other casey!

Well, we've made it to Thursday!
Which is St. Patrick's day, but also even more importantly, MRS. Casey Marchbanks' Birthday! You can see all of her incredible talent {here}. She is an wonderful photographer and has an amazing talent for all things graphic design.

 
Casey and I were quite the pair in high school. We were known as "the k/caseys" or "kc squared". Clever, I know. Our shared name is why all of our friends called us by our last names. I seriously don't think I was called "kasey" until I was in college!

We've been through quite a bit together, to say the least. I'm starting to realize we never really took normal pictures...this one was when we met up {I was in Germany, she was in Oxford} for the weekend and toured Christ Church aka where parts of Harry Potter were filmed. obviousy a must.

 Our latest 'big' destination was her wedding this past summer.
 I'm so thankful to have you in my life caseyloro! I'm so proud of this girl. Love you!
Can't wait to celebrate
here...
next week! Love love Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment