About Me

Seeking His glory every single day. Loving all. Blessed beyond measure.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 28, 2011

greatness.

Okay, so my spring break ended up being full of Abilene fun. As promising as the week was looking to be (sister and I had already made up a rap by Sunday...) we decided to head off to the mountains for a quick 3 day trip. Totally worth it.


This was McKinley practicing riding in the back seat the day before we left for our 6 hour venture...


...to here. aka heaven. or my heaven at least. My Aunt Debbie and Uncle Bruce have this amazing cabin in Ruidoso, NM that we have been so blessed to call home for as long as I can remember (aka middle school). 

And I got to eat my favorite. The Buttery. Yumm.


It was a great trip. The week after SB was my week from down under. I had a big test, 4 papers, a few chapters to read, and a big assignment in my acoustics class. It was a rude awakening, but so is life.
I did get to use one of the cool new white board learning rooms in the upstaris library! My love of whiteboards made my studying much more fun...


{yes. I did take a picture of part of my work of art. It's a weird thing how much I love whiteboards...and if anyone is suffering a cognitive disorder...here are some things you might need to know.}

This past weekend my friends Kellie, Tara, Hayden, and I got a quick getaway to Lake Brownwood for the day! It was perfect, 90 degree weather. We put on the sunscreen and basked in the sun for a good 4 hours. We had a blast. I love these girls!


After being owned by the sun {which drained us of all energy}, we drove back in silence...listening to John Mayer...and loving how wonderful the day was. minus the wasps.

Hopefully everyone has had a great Monday. We made homemade lasagna. All I can say is {yum}.
We are kind of lost wthout the Bachelor, still.
But life goes on.
So,
{enjoy your week}

No comments:

Post a Comment