About Me

Seeking His glory every single day. Loving all. Blessed beyond measure.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Things to look forward to...

So, this is my first spring break in 4 years to not do something cool.
I had a little pity party on Saturday, which was quickly cured by SzeChaun take out and watching Morning Glory. So cute by the way!
Even though I'm not in Greece, NY, or Malibu, I'm looking forward to a reason to do nothing but catch up on a few favorites that get pushed to the side on a regular basis.
{my life would not be complete with my real simple.}

\
{I usually only get to this mag when I have nothing to do, but I still love it.}

{I get to watch my TODAY show girls for the next 5 mornings!|}

{maybe I'll get a little further on my alexandra book...I promise it's not a 'self-hellp' book. Even though the title may promote such thoughts...it's about decorating, promise!}

I'm also excited to make lots of long distance phone calls to my loves on the west coast.
AND last but not least, I'm trying to take our yellow lab on a walk once a day. Little Molly doesn't quite understand the concept of a leash, but we're working on it.

Hope everyone has a happy Monday! Bachelor tonight, get excited! Go Emily!
love love love.

2 comments:

  1. I looove the Today Show!
    Looking forward to our girls' date :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh hello don't you mean you started it off GREAT with a 2 mile run and WONDERFUL company for 3 hours?!

    ReplyDelete