About Me

Seeking His glory every single day. Loving all. Blessed beyond measure.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 11, 2011

happy monday.

Random things to perk up my monday...

So yesterday, I kept complaining about my hand hurting. It's the outside of my right hand...so obviously its not really a common spot to be hurt. Last night at dinner I made a comment about how it felt like it was brusied. What do you know. There is a bruise. We decided that it was from a handshake. Yes, my miniature hands that still fit in childrens gloves also bruise after a somewhat firm handshake.
Am I the only person this happens to?
Probably so.
My friend, Adrienne, reffered to me as a peach. Because I bruise easily. Quite accurate. This just makes me laugh.


To make up for my bruised hand, I decided to order these way cute shoes.
I am considering these an Easter present to myself. Also, I need some good, light weight shoes for Africa!
{I am really good at justifying anything.}

Another Monday perk was when my roomie, Krista, showed up at our work with a fresh, warm, and doughy chocolate chip cookie. I have the greatest roomates ever!


We had a way fun weekend full of wedding fun! We went to Hayden and Jaxon's engagement party on Saturday night, and then we had Jaclyn's Lingerie Shower on Sunday! Too fun!


Hope everyone has a happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment